Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 24, 2012

Lately


Hello Friends!
Hope you have had a delightful week!

We have been busy, not doing much, while enjoying every last minute of summer.
Ya know the feeling?
Anyone else experiencing end of summer anxiety?
We have one more week of summer.
Deep breaths.


Here's a glimpse into what's been shakin' in our neck of the woods

 I've been directing my anxious energy towards some painting

 and gardening.




These 2 knuckleheads
have been going to work with Dad.
And coming home FILTHY!
I love it.

So the littles and I have had some time to play beauty shop.

 Don't you love the 'do?

Maggie did her own hair.
Can you tell?


Yesterday was our last day at the pool.



And the biggest news in our household

Clara finally pulled out that dangler!
And she has the sweetest lisp.

Well, that's how we've been spending our days.
Next week I'll be knee deep in school stuff.
I'm getting a little excited for that too.

In other news . . . 
I've added a few vintage goodies to the shop 






Hope you have a marvelous weekend enjoying the last bits of summer!


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful week. I'm nervous about school starting and making sure i'm ready. I love the fan and scale...vintage goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clara and jack are matching!!! so cute!! i love you in your little golashes :) you're pretty much the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful goodies!! and your new hairdo is so gong to get pinned. you are cutting edge!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the yellow drawers...mmm mmm! and and love the hair do!!! Your family is the cutest! I am so not ready for school, since I have been so ill these last few weeks...I too will be knee deep preparing for school just for my daughter this year. I will be thinking of you getting ready too. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs from Cali. Mica @ The Child's Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to see the piece that the drawers go in. Love that yellow! And, the hairdo, so cute!

    Sounds like a great way to wind up summer! Happy new school year!

    ReplyDelete