Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Craftin' With My Girls



My girls are so excited for Valentines Day!
They love any holiday really.
Who doesn't love a reason to make decorations and eat more sweets?
Yesterday we made yet another Valentine wreath.


 Another quick easy craft made with sweet hands.
And lots of giggles.

We gathered our supplies

I always seem to pick up these embroidery hoops while I'm out junkin'.
I don't know how to embroider, but it's #237 on my 'someday' list.
 We put a couple to good use.

The girls just glued hearts around their hoops.



 Addy used a paper plate.
She needed a little more surface area for her gluing.
After their hoops were filled with hearts, they chose a few Valentinesy words to hang in the middle.



Hope you have a day filled with kisses, hugs, and lots of love!!

I'll be linking up with a few creative gals: 

9 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! Once again, your girls are adorable! Hope you have a great day, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for this great idea! I always need projects to keep my 4 cuties busy and out of trouble! I did the yarn wreath project and love how it turned out! I posted pictures on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun. i love you and your little women :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your girls are so beautiful, amy. :)
    sweet, sweet project.
    we are gearing up for the big V day over here, too!
    i just can't seem to blog, do school, and get everything else done, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm....I'm wondering why your girls love any holiday? It must be in their blood. :-) Wonderful wreaths for the kiddos, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I can't wait until Wyatt is old enough to craft with me! What a great time to bond with your little ones!
    -Kendall
    {songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  7. PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the wreaths!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! I just bought a heart punch and I am planning on making a mobile with it by stringing hearts from a hoop. My girls would love making one of these so maybe we will do that instead :)
    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete