Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Fun Christmas Tree Ornament


Merry Christmas!

Thank you for all your prayers!
It worked!  
We have been barf free for over 24 hours!
Hooray!

The girls are feeling back to their fun and spunky selves,
so we're back into the swing of things.
A few days ago I was shopping at Target, 
and came across the cutest ornament.
And as any crafter would do,
I thought
"I can do that . . ."
So that's what we did today.


So all we did was cut circles from felt 
and cardboard in three different sizes.


 We then glued 2 circles on both sides of each cardboard.



 Lastly, we strung a wooden bead between each layer and

 Viola!
A fun Christmas tree ornament!

So cheerful!
And the girls loved making them!

Hope you have a colorful day!

2 comments:

  1. ummmmmmmmmmmm.....kinda feeling a little twilight zone-ish! i took a picture with my phone of that EXACT ornament at target so we could recreate it at home. we haven't yet, but OH MY WORD are we alike! freaky!!!! :) yours look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable...I bet my kids would love to make these :) Thanks! laurel

    ReplyDelete