Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tea Party. Check!



Since  summer is winding down,
I 'm trying to do at least one fun thing for the girls each day.
So today we had a playhouse tea party 
(and we're down to 16 on the list)!
The girls were so excited!
They spent quite a bit of time cleaning up their little room.


 Banana bread and pink lemonade.





It was a delightful way to spend our afternoon.
I cherish these slower days with my girls.

Hope you have a delightful day!



2 comments:

  1. oh my fun playhouse!! i bet they're out there all the time! we've got a few more things on our list too...i better get crackin'! (orrrrr, we'll just skip it too ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is delightful! So glad I found you through Miss Mustard Seed. Lovin' the sippy cup amongst the tea finery. ;)

    ReplyDelete