Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The GRAND Opening!

Hello friends!
Today was a very special day for me. 
I had a little daydream come true and
I have this gorgeous gal to thank.


Meet the amazing Colette- owner of Station 8.
From the first day I walked through Station 8 I knew that it was something special.
And now I'm a part of it!!!
Weeeeeee!!
I have a sweet 6X6 spot to fill with fun vintage goodies!
I am 
SO STINKIN' EXCITED!!

Would you like a tour?

 Here's what she looked like this morning.

With the help of my handsome assistant

we turned it into a happy lil' spot.

See those fun pillows?
That's what my mom helped me sew.
I sewed!!!
 I spy a goofy girl taking lots of pictures.


I am hoping to sell these in my Etsy shop.
Er . . . Um . . . my soon-to-be Etsy shop.
I can only handle one goal at a time people!


I had so much fun "foofing" up my space.
I have so many fun ideas that I want to try!

Thank you Mom for all the sewing lessons and pillow help!
Thank you Colette for believing in this goofy girl.
I feel so honored to be a part of your beautiful shop.

Have I mentioned how happy I am?

Now I'm off to pack for a camping trip.
I think I might fall asleep with a smile on my face.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. amazing, amy! just amazing!! i can't wait for your etsy shop to open :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to be selling online????? I would love to buy some of your things!

    ReplyDelete