Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 18, 2011

Cousin Fun at the Pool!

I have been a wee bit busy lately.
So I pulled out the fun mommy tricks 
and called up my pal Grace.
The girls were SO excited 
to meet their cousins at the pool.

Cousins + Pool = Lots of Giggles.

The girls were being tormented by a group of boys.

Boy trouble all ready?



I love this picture.
Look at those baby bongo lips!

 I was actually a little nervous because of this lil' lady.
Last time at the pool she was terrified and wouldn't let me put her down.
Not one bit.
Not much fun.
We didn't stay very long.

But this time she LOVED it!
Alleluia!
But she refused to take her swim-cover off.
I think she was feeling modest.



Two moms, 7 kids- we rocked it!

Hope you get a chance to do something fun today!

1 comment:

  1. 2 moms...7 kids...um yikes!! but way to go! you survived a day at the pool :)

    ReplyDelete