Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This Little Light Of Mine



Well how do you do on this fine Tuesday?

Here's a fun little craft the girls and I did yesterday

I was inspired by this gal who I found via Pinterest.

We first gathered our supplies:
tissue paper
recycled bottles 
water color brushes
glue mixed with a little water


 We then covered our bottles with a layer of white tissue paper.

 Just brush on a little glue and then layer with tissue paper.

 Once covered, we then stuck on our tissue paper hearts and covered with a thin layer of glue.

When dry we put in a few candles.



Such a sweet little glow 
made with sweet little fingers.

Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

I'm linking up with a few fun gals.
You should go check out all the amazing creativity.
Stuff and Nonsense 
 2805

11 comments:

  1. this is so absolutely pretty and adorable. not to mention, your girls have such long eyelashes. they are such beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how in the world did you have time to do a craft yesterday??!! you are amazing, friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - this has been on my list to do for Valentine's Day for a while - now I'm really excited to make a few!

    Lisa from The Sweet Talk Shop sent me your way with the Liebster Award! I'm your newest follower!

    Thanks for sharing "This Little Light of Mine" too cute!

    Cheers ~ Mary (SweetLittleBluebird.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Found you via the sweet talk shop =] i love this craft, I'm going to have to do this with my girls :).

    http://ineverylittlemoment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did this craft with my daughter (they boys tried but lost interest, we didn't mind!) and they look so pretty drying on the table right now! Can't wait to light 'em up :)

      Delete
  5. Amy, how much fun that had to be and a special memory to share with your girls for many years to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I have done this at Halloween and made pumpkins and used modgepodge. Glue would be so much cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun, sweet project! They look so pretty lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just precious, and so is the craft! ;) Thank you for sharing your lovely
    Valentines ideas at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete