Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Feeevah!

I've got it!

Fall fever!

Don't you love this cozy time of  year?
My menu this week includes soups, chicken pot pie, and a few crock pot meals.
Hello hearty cozy meals!

I brought this trio home from the grocery store

Mmmmmm . . . . cozy coffee.
It's a delicious way to start my day.

With our loot from the pumpkin patch,
I started adding some fall touches throughout our home.






I love Fall color!



We're having beautiful weather here in Montana.
 I'm enjoying every minute of it.
Looking forward to a walk with a friend  through beautiful tree-lined streets today.
Hello beautiful Fall color!

Hope you're enjoying this cozy season!


1 comment:

  1. beautimous, dahling. love it. love fall at amy's ;) thanks for the email this morning. you are such a wonderful friend. love ya, sista.

    ReplyDelete