Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vintage Whites Market!

Yesterday was a great day!  It was full of fun people and amazing vintage goodies. 
I met a few new friends and laughed a lot with some cherished friends.
Thank you to all who came and showed your love and support.
It's what made my day special.


I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked.  The weather was SOGGY! 
NON-STOP rain.
I have to admit, I had a bit of a grumpy 'tude in the morning.  
But God is good.  I sang along with some worship songs  and  I was back to my chipper self by the time I got to Somers.
(if this bloom/junking thing doesn't work out, I'm gonna shoot to be a gospel singer)

Anywhoo- here are the few pictures I did snap at the end of the day.
I reeeally wanted to show you my space all gussied up- but I was still finishing the last touches when the first customers walked in. So just look at these shots and picture it MUCH fuller with fun junk.

See my beautiful wood floors?  Since the show was held in a field and it had been raining all week, this was my way of keeping my stuff out of the wet grass and mud.
And see the plastic?  This was my sister-in-laws idea (thanks Kim!) it did a great job at keeping everything dry.
I felt like ET- remember when they wrapped the house in plastic?
There was a cute drop leaf table that went with those chairs

I was so proud of this lil' cake plate.  Chalkboard paint can make things so fun!
Here are the blooms!

And here are a few shots of other vendors.
Isn't this gal adorable? 
Look how she kept nice and dry.
What a great idea!
I wonder . . .
If Josh gets a work trailer maybe he'll let me line it with cute curtains and borrow it a few times a year.
These guys were across from me.
And these gals were my neighbors.
What a vision of loveliness!

I really wish I would have taken more pictures.
Go check out the Vintage Whites Market page on Facebook- Jana took amazing pictures.
And while you're there, why don't you 'like' the page too.  
Cuz you really will like it.

Well, I'm still re-cooperating from a busy week.
It's amazing how dirty a house, with four little kids, can get when it's been neglected a few days.
And I'm still catching up on sleep.
I'm thankful for the gift of a three day weekend.

Hope you get to enjoy a day off tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment