Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scenes From The Weekend

How was your weekend friends?
After the market I spent the rest of the weekend catching up.
And that felt good.

Here are a few pics to capture our weekend.

I skipped out on my mommy duties in the morning and went to the Memorial Day sale at Joannes. 
(half off the clearance fabrics- woo hoo! oh dear- I really am a nerd)
 I was 20 minutes too early so I did what any  mommy with out kids in the car would do- 
I headed straight to Target!
I shopped the clearance clothes section in peace!
I was looking for something to wear to my next adventure (FARM CHICKS!!!!) 
and of course walked away with a whole lot more.

(I bought 2 more cardigans- I couldn't help myself- they were practically giving them away)

Josh pressure washed the deck
So we could have our first dinner outside!

Addy was 'grilling up some leaves'- Delicious!
We finished our weekend with lime sherbet freezes
And made our summer fun list for 2011!

Looking forward to relaxing a bit and PLAYING MORE!

Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Just checking to see if this works- my sis said she couldn't leave a comment. Oh dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like summer!! we've been on vacation, but we're making our summer lists tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete