Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We're home!!  We drove straight through- 20 hours- and made it home.
(Don't worry Mom- I know it was a bit unsafe, but we're home now)
The last part of our vacation was wonderfully full with family.  Living so far away from everyone makes these reunions all the more sweeter.  I love watching my girls reconnect with their cousins- pure joy.

Here are a few (hundred) pictures to wrap up the rest of our trip.



We took one last walk on the beach before heading on to California.


We got a little silly. 
Do you like my serious yoga face?

We visited my Grandpa and was sweetly surprised by my aunt and cousin and her family being there too!
I finally got to meet my cousin's hubbie and their sweet baby girl.



The reason for this adventure was because two very special people were getting hitched.

 This gorgeous gal

married our beloved and crazy fun Uncle Paul.

It was a special time of prepping and playing.




They were married at a beautiful ranch in Sutter Creek.

We love you Uncle Paul and Aunt Holly!



After celebrating we hit the road.
"On the road again . . ."

It was a special trip.

Now I have a bit of laundry to do, a week of school to plan, a few pieces of furniture to paint, and a bazillion blooms to make.

Vintage Whites market is in 5 days!

And we're off . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment