Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 10, 2014

10 on 10: July


I'm joining in on the fun over at A Bit Of Sunshine .
10 pictures in 10 hours
embracing the beauty in your day.

Here's a glimpse into our day:

 A little early morning watering


My mother-in-law is the best.
The best.
She called to see if I needed any help this morning.
So we spent some time weeding. 

Addy had a little run in with a swing set over the weekend.
We were just about to say so long to her stitches.
This is her 'tough-girl' look.

 This frappe has become an afternoon habit of mine

 Kait spent some time at volleyball camp this week.
She's a great coach for her lil' sisters.

 Nothin' like an evening bon fire

 Feeding my thirsty garden

 Buds
Maggie likes to think Jinja is her dog.

 A little more volleyball practice
I love summer evenings to play as a family.

Sister love
Kait reads American Girl books to Maggie every night before bed .

I am so incredibly blessed.

It was a beautiful day indeed.

I love the simple joys of summer!

6 comments:

  1. Oh such a fun set (except boo for stitches!) I love seeing all of the outdoor summery shots what a gift to do this project together!! Hope your sunburn feels better soon too :) I've got one from today and it hurts so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yard looks amazing! I think you should give us a little tour :)
    I too love the simple joys of summer...
    Have a happy weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! that eye hurt me looking at it. Bless her heart! Beautiful pictures of a family making wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE blessed and the best part about it is that you know and appreciate it! Now. Can I please borrow your mother-in-law?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A frappe, bonfire, and books? Count me in! :) Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your house and yard are just stunning. If my hubby could find a job I'd jump to Montana in a heart beat! {as I type it's 106 here in Southern Oregon}

    ReplyDelete