Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hello.



It's been a while.
Once again.
Life is delightfully FULL.
You get it.

Thought I'd catch you up with what's been happening around these parts.

Spring is most definitely starting to peak her head around the corner.
Which means we have plenty of mud.

 And mud pies.

We're starting to see the sun a bit more.


And we soak it up as much as possible.
 We've had a few icy outdoor adventures.





And I had an adventure of my own visiting a bestie in Seattle.
Oh how I've missed this girl.
We were roommates in college.


It was a weekend to remember.
We stayed up WAY past our bed time every night.
It was just like the ol' days.

I LOVED our day in the big city.





It was just what I needed.
I came home a lil' sleepy, but my heart so refreshed.

And now we're well on our way in April.
Just about 10 weeks of school left.
A few adventures planned.
And lots of spring cleaning on the 'to do' list.

What have you been up to?

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Your trip looks so fun!! Spring is just around the corner for us, with temps finally reaching the high 50's this week!! We have about 8 weeks left of school but I am already getting excited for next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to get away like that and recharge your Momma batteries. I've only done it a few times because it's hard to make myself break away but I'm always so glad I did! Your family is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete