I'm back from an impromptu trip to Spokane for
This was a last minute adventure for me!
My friend Rachel is the manager and principle buyer for Station 8.
She was going for a buying trip and needed a partner . . . um . . . yes please!!
So we left Saturday night and were bright eyed and bushy tailed for the show Sunday morning.
(a little rest stop goofiness)
I didn't get many pictures because I had my hands full
with some good ol' junk.
But here's the few I snapped:
I reeeeeally want to wear this dress.
I have always wanted to try Farm Chicks on Sunday because let me tell you-
Saturday is CRAZY busy.
I was thrilled with how it turned out.
1. The line was not a mile long to get in
(and Serena had yummy Moose Munch handed out- sweet!)
2. It wasn't too crowded to shop- there was actually room to move around.
3. All the venders restock Saturday night, so there was PLENTY of AWESOME treasures.
4. Towards the end of the day, venders are making great deals because they don't want to reload whatever is left.
So I decided Sunday is the day to go for me!
I'm sure some amazing stuff sold on Saturday, but I don't know what I'm missing!
And like I said there is still more junk than you can imagine on Sunday.
Some highlights of this adventure:
1. Road tripping with Rachel- lots of giggles
2. Meeting Linda (hi Linda!!!!)
3. Hugging and meeting Courtney in person
(can't wait for my next Spokane adventure when we will have more time to chat girl!)
4. Connecting with Serena
She is such an inspiring woman!
And seriously the sweetest thing ever!
What a great adventure!
Thank you Colette and Rachel for letting me be the wing-woman on this buying trip!
I had a blast!