Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 22, 2012

An Interesting Week


Happy Friday My Friends!
I hope you all have had a wonderful week!

Mine turned out a little different than planned. 
Starting Monday the girls all got sick.
Like really sick.
So instead of VBS and swim lessons, 
it was barf buckets and lots of naps.


But I am very HAPPY to say that it looks like we're at the tail end of this yuck- Alleluia!

Since the girls were under the weather 
and zombied out in front of a Netflix cartoon marathon,
I had a little time to do a silly craft.
I bought a lamp at a garage sale over a year ago and just got around to making it more fun for the classroom. 
I was inspired by this pic I found via Pinterest.


I had a bazillion ugly buttons ready to be used for this craft.

Here's the lamp before she got an aqua paint make over.


In between snuggle times and  switching the cartoon 
I glued on all the buttons.


And here's how she turned out

She looks fun all lit up


Hello happy lamp.  
Thank you for adding a little quirky fun to our classroom.

I hope you have fun plans for the weekend! 




5 comments:

  1. Your poor little sweeties! So sad that they had to miss the fun too :( How is mama after all that sickness?? It's the worst!
    Your lamp turned out super cute. I love how it looks all lit up!
    I hope your weekend is better than your week!
    Hugs to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Glad everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear your babes were ill...hope they are up and back to themselves. hugs your way!!!! Mica

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did i miss this?
    so sorry about your little ones...that is no fun. NO fun at all!
    hopefully today you are all back to normal and having a wonderful day!
    love ya!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poor baby! I do not like when my kiddos are sick.
    Love the lamp shade!

    ReplyDelete