Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pink Blossoms


Hello Darlin's
Hope you are all doing splendid!

The big girls did a little craft yesterday.
We were inspired by THIS crafty lady I found through Pinterest.

Here's what they made:

Sweet little branches filled with blossoms.

 Here's what we used:

 Empty liter bottles, paint, brushes, an old lid and paper.
(when I cleaned out the kitchen I found probably 15 lids that didn't have a container- 
they work great for painting projects)
 First they painted their branches.

 Then they dipped the bottom of the bottle into pink paint.

Easy peasy!



 My sweet little artists.

While they were busy painting, 
I was busy creating a few pink blossoms myself.


I can't wait to show you my latest lil' project!

Hope you're able to sneak in a little time to be creative today!

4 comments:

  1. Awe, cute idea! I would have never thought to use the bottom of a soda bottle!

    -kendall

    PS: I don't know if your little ones used binki's - but if you have any tips for weaning PLEASE share them on my recent post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE, you crafty mama! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea! you are so fun!
    my boys wanted to buy a painting kit at hobby lobby today and i put the kibosh on that pretty quick!
    henry + paint = mama nightmare! haha! :)
    hope you had a wonderful day.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ca-ute! That is a fun and easy project! My girls would love it :)
    Can't wait to see your latest project!
    xo

    ReplyDelete