Happy Friday to you!!!
Yesterday was . . . um . . let's just say challenging.
I think my grumps started to sneak in when the HUGE glass of chocolate milk was
Should be no big deal right?
Spills happen quite a bit around here with 4 lil' ones.
But it was just one more MESS in the house.
So as I felt the grumpies take over
(because everywhere I turned was another MESS)
I decided it was going to be a day to focus on the
BITS of happy.
So here they are:
1. Kaityln folding the laundry
2. Slowly getting caught up with blooms for the shop.
3. Feeling like a health nut because I had taco salad for lunch.
Salad for lunch?
Who does that?
4. Going to town, without kids, for an eye appointment.
5. Milking the time without kids for as long as possible.
6. A trip to Starbucks, Target, and Costco all by myself.
(can you hear the quiet?)
7. Being the cutest coffee drinker in my neck of the woods because of my new coffee cozy.
Which I ordered from the CUTEST Etsy shop.
Receiving an order from Alicia's shop is like receiving a birthday present.
It comes all wrapped in fun packaging.
Definitely a fun way to add a bit of happy to your day.
8. Buying a pizza at Costco for a friend who just had the cutest baby and grabbing one for my family too.
Hooray for a meal that all 6 of us will eat without a single groan!
(good thing I had that salad for lunch)
9. Valentine M&M's
Peanut butter M&M's!
(Again, good thing I had that salad!)
10. Buying myself fun slippers that were on
This is me with a very weird attempt at 'air guitar.'
Is it bad that my husband doesn't even ask why
when I ask him to take pictures of my feet?
I must be a blogger.
11. And the very last bit of happy is a fun blogger who gave me a little award.
Thank you Lisa !!
She gave me the Liebster Award.
Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to 5 other bloggers.
The RULES are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
- Finally and the best rule of all.......have fun and spread the love!So here are just a few of the blogs I enjoy reading:2. Embrace Ink3. Camp WhimsyI'm off to clean up a few of my messes!Have a WONDERFUL weekend!.