Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mommy Uniform


This might be by far the dorkiest post I've written.
But if you've been reading my blog for a while,
you already know I'm a dork.

On any given day, you will find me in my typical attire:
jeans, plain shirt, with a cardigan.
Something like this


(you should have seen my husbands face when I asked him to take these pictures- hee hee)

Most of the time I'll wear a bloom as well.

Recently, I've been wanting to jazz up this plain attire. 
For quite a while now I've seen cute gals wearing scarves to add fun color to their outfit.
Now I know I'm a bit slow to try this fashion trend,
but I  live in Montana- we're always a bit slow on the fashion scene.

So here's one of my new scarves
Love the pop of color and I don't feel as frumpy and boring.
But it was still missing a little somthin'

 Hmmm . . . what does it need?


A BLOOM of course!

I have to admit, I had fun wearing this outfit.
I think it's so important that we gals allow ourselves to step out of our comfort zone
and get out of a clothing rut.
I've pretty much worn a scarf every day this week.
I bought 4
and I already want more.

Earlier this week, one of the gals from a blog I read posted this
you've got to watch it.
So fun!

Well, that's it.
My fashion post.
You can pretty much bet there won't be another one.

Now go out there and strut your stuff!


2 comments:

  1. you are so stinkin' cute :) love your bloom! how's the progress on the online shop coming??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post...you look darling! Did you happen to see ALL the scarves in our shop when you stopped by this summer??? We had some really fun and colorful ones btw!!! ;)

    Love the solid color scarf your wearing, now step out a little bit further and try a printed one or floral...you'll look amazing girl...keep strutting your stuff, we'll show Montana how it's done, eh?? LOL

    ReplyDelete