Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 25, 2011

Scenes From The Weekend : Camping With Friends

Happy Monday morning to you!
We had a wonderful weekend camping with friends.
It was absolutely delightful!

 I started my day like this
with this view.


It was a weekend of playing and relaxing.





It took me FOREVER to muster up the courage to do the rope swing.
It's a lot higher than it looks!
I am thankful for patient and encouraging friends. 
 This is the look of a very relieved girl 
who conquered a lil' fear.



We took a short hike to a beautiful waterfall. 

 It was crazy when you got right up to the falls.
It was freezing and we got soaked!
So fun!
My sistahs!



I am so incredibly thankful for my friends.
They do fun really well. 

And thank you to my pal Emily 
who gave me lots of these fun pics! 


Now I'm off to do laundry and clean up camp mess.

Have a marvelous Monday!

1 comment:

  1. you ARE brave, girl! i don't know if i could do the swing thing...eek! are you camped out yet? not sure if i'm a very good camper...but you make it look super fun!

    ReplyDelete